Prior to Your Procedure
- It is VERY important that you arrange for someone to drive you home.
- Make sure you read the procedure instructions in advance and be sure to contact your physician if you have any questions.
- Be sure to leave all jewelry and valuables at home.
Day of Your Procedure
- Please arrive for your procedure 45 minutes prior to your scheduled time.
- Please bring your insurance card, photo ID, eye-glasses and your medication sheet.
After Your Procedure
- The approximate duration of your stay at LICDH is 3 hours from the time of your arrival to the time of your discharge.
- Your doctor will discuss the findings with you after your examination. It is recommended that a family member or close friend be present during this discussion.
- If biopsy or polyp specimens have been sent to a pathologist, please contact your physician 10 days after your procedure and he/she will discuss the results with you.
Learn More About Procedures
Rights, Privacy and Financial Consents
- Non-Discrimination Statement
- Notice of Privacy Practices
- Patient Acknowledgement of HIPPA
- Patient Acknowledgement of Financial Responsibility
- Patient Rights and Responsibilities