(sodium sulfate, potassium sulfate and magnesium sulfate) oral solution
What You CAN do:
• You may have CLEAR LIQUIDS ONLY
What You CANNOT do:
• DO NOT drink milk
• DO NOT eat or drink anything colored red or purple
• DO NOT drink alcoholic beverages
Any of the following liquids are OK to drink:
• Strained fruit juices (without pulp) including apple, white grape, or white cranberry
• Limeade or lemonade
• Coffee or tea (DO NOT use any dairy or non-dairy creamer)
• Chicken, beef, or vegetable bouillon broth
• Gelatin desserts without added fruit or topping (NO RED OR PURPLE)
• SUPREP Bowel Prep Kit is indicated for cleansing of the colon as a preparation for the colonoscopy in adults
• Be sure to tell your doctor about all the medicines you take, including prescription and non-prescription medicines, vitamins, and herbal supplements. SUPREP Bowel Prep Kit may affect how other medicines work
• Medication taken by mouth may not be absorbed properly when taken within 1 hour before the start of each dose of the SUPREP Bowel Prep Kit
• The most common adverse reactions after administration of SUPREP Bowel Prep Kit were overall discomfort, abdominal distention, abdominal pain, nausea, vomiting, and headache
• If you have any questions about taking SUPREP Bowel Prep Kit, call your doctor.
SUPREP Bowel Prep Kit is a split-dose (2-day) regimen. Both 6-ounce bottles are required for a complete prep.
(You must complete Steps 1 through 4 using one (1) 6-ounce bottle before going to bed.)
NOTE: You must finish drinking the final glass of water at least FOUR (4) hours or as directed, before your colonoscopy.
**There should be no gum, candy or water FOUR (4) hours prior.
** Essential medications (ie: blood pressure, cardiac, thyroid, and seizure medications) can be taken TWO (2) hours prior to procedure with a TINY SIP OF WATER.