We are excited to announce our new registration and check-in process!
Our kiosk allows us to streamline the often-cumbersome process of paperwork and lets us focus on you, our patient.
Our new kiosk will help:
- Provide a better patient experience for you
- Reduce paperwork for everyone – patient and staff
- Provide in real time, your insurance and benefit information
- Shorten the time you spend in our waiting room
- Allow us to give you more personalized attention
When you arrive at the Endoscopy Center for your appointment, simply walk up to our kiosk to the right of our reception window. Look for the √-IN signage.
Please have your driver’s license and insurance card ready before you touch the kiosk screen.
The kiosk will ask you a series of questions AND ask you to scan your driver’s license and insurance card. (You may put the cards back in your wallet after you are done checking in.) The process the first time may take you a little longer but the next time you visit, you will be asked only to verify your information and scan your cards. After you are done answering the brief questions, please take a seat and we will call you for your appointment.