To Our Patients,
We wanted to share some good news about Gastroenterology Associates (GA) and Long Island Center for Digestive Health (LICDH).
We plan to reopen Gastroenterology Associates for in-person office visits in the near-term but do not yet have a firm date; meanwhile, the physicians are continuing to see patients via telemedicine. If you would like to schedule an appointment, please contact our office and a staff member will be happy to assist you.
As New York continues to re-open, we have more exciting news.
We are pleased to announce that the Long Island Center for Digestive Health will be reopening on June 1, 2020.
As part of the re-opening process, we want to stress that providing a safe environment for our patients and our employees is of the utmost importance. We have therefore implemented several preventative safety measures and new processes in an attempt to continue to serve our patients in a safe yet welcoming environment. We established this approach based on recommendations and guidelines from the CDC, state and local government, and our national gastrointestinal societies.
Some of our new processes include:
- Physicians and staff will regularly contact patients regarding any potential illness and/or risk of COVID-19 during the days leading up to your procedure.
- Pre-procedure COVID-19 testing
- Social distancing techniques that include fewer patients and staff in the center.
- Temperature check for all patients, staff, and physicians upon arrival
- All patients, staff, and physicians will wear protective masks.
Please stay safe. We look forward to seeing you in our office or on your phone or computer screen soon.
The physicians and staff of Gastroenterology Associates and Long Island Center for Digestive Health